KNOW YOUR HEALTH AND SIMULTANEOUSLY IMPROVE YOUR SEX LIF
Hello Folks! Welcome to my health diary this week. I am a student nurse and I am going to make your experience reading this article heaven-sent, not only in the wonderful content herein but also in the rich, simple style in which the content is written. Walk with me.
I have a feeling that men’s health awareness week is going to be magnificent! Though I will briefly talk about primary health concerns for young men, my main focus will be mainly on a healthy sex lifestyle for men. I know this is a controversial topic but at least you can find comfort in the fact that I have gathered some key information for the boy child.
To all the young men out there, if you sincerely value the wellbeing of your sexual life, then you will surely enough take your time to read this article to the end. It is also important for ladies to read this post because in one way or another, you have a man in your life, and I believe that you might as well find some information here helpful.
Here are a few things that all men should consider doing before regarding themselves as healthy gentlemen:
For starters, it is important to have regular checkups even if everything seems to be okay. Take some time to visit a nutritionist. (All public hospitals, and even some private ones, have nutritionists). These groups of health professionals will seemingly give you the best advice on a healthy eating lifestyle. Just sit down with them, let them know your common diet and maybe they might be able to pinpoint something that is either very beneficial or very catastrophic to your health.
Secondly, it is important to schedule an appointment with your doctor when something doesn’t seem right. We all know that there is a good number of men who always imagine that everything is going to be fine with time, or so they think.
Knowing your family history is another important aspect that should always bear in mind for a healthy lifestyle. Your family history has important information that could help save you or your children and spouse from being victims of hereditary genetic diseases such as hemophilia, premature baldness, albinism to mention but a few.
Here are a few other activities that are vital to your health; Getting some time for exercise, giving yourself permission to take a break and have some time off, having regular cancer screening, and above all, stopping the harmful smoking habit.
Well, enough general healthy lifestyles for gentlemen. It’s now time to embark on the gist of this post- A healthy sexual lifestyle for men. Let’s face it: No matter how proficient you think you are, every now and then, you could use a little boost to improve your sex life and luckily enough ultimately satisfy your partner. Try these simple, achievable sex tips with your lover and find time to thank me later.
- Talk about sex: As time passes in a relationship, it’s easy to get into a rut and just go through the motions, rather than express what you really want (and need) in bed. It’s time to break this cycle with some frank talk. Trust me you will be surprised at the bridge between what your partner wants and what you are actually giving them. At this point, you should consider reading my last article on “What women think men want and what men really want.”
2. Eat Healthy: I know that you probably feel that this doesn’t sound like a sex tip, but treating your body right with good nutrition helps the whole body, including your libido. Eat healthy foods to reduce cholesterol and keep your cardiovascular system humming. This will ensure that circulation is at peak performance for the ‘Southern hemisphere’- if you know what I mean.
3. Do your household chores: Did you know that the best foreplay happens outside the bedroom? By helping with chores and errands, you make your partner feel valued. Help around the house, and you will definitely be surprised at the ‘rewards’ you get from your partner in bed.
4. Exercise: Few things will get you ready to satisfy women quite like getting in regular exercise each day. Even as little as fifteen minutes of exercise daily will improve your self-esteem, self-image, and libido. Exercise makes the physical aspects sex of more enjoyable. Furthermore, making exercise a habit promotes cardiovascular health, which is necessary for normal erectile function.
5. But don’t overdo it: Too much exercise can have the opposite effect. Being in an overtraining state produces general feelings of low energy and fatigue and can disrupt sleep patterns and change the mood. This is hardly a good combination for wooing a romantic partner.
6. Abstain a bit: Abstinence as a sex tip? Believe it or not, it’s a surefire way to improve sex and make your next encounter with your lover even more exciting. Practice abstinence for a couple of days, a weekend, or a week. Abstinence does make your heart grow fonder and makes you lust after forbidden fruit.
7. Plan for sex: It may not sound romantic, but it’s a great way to improve your sex life and satisfy your woman. Construct a plan for having sex. Setting aside time or arranging opportunities for sex is very important, especially for busy couples or those with children. Don’t let the frequency of sex dwindle due to fatigue or the inability to find the right time.
Finally, consider making use of technology to keep your mate in the mood for sex, work out together, compliment her body, let her take the lead during sex sometimes, change your location for sex more often and most of all, practice self- care- your penis is of utmost importance.
There are a million little things you can do as a gentleman to improve your sex life. Try the ones above and lots of others from various sources and you will definitely not be disappointing.
Well, enough of the gossip! Let me know what you think about this article on my Dechat wall @Steveciso or through any of my social media platforms- Stephenmuchirikinyua. Twitter @muchiriwakinyua.
Thanks for your time! See you next week with another lit article like this one.
©Stephen Muchiri Kinyua_2020_All Rights Reserved.