1. 6 Potatoes (peeled and sliced)
2. 1 Sliced Onion
3. Coriander leaves
4. 1 cup Gram flour
5. Salt as preferred
6. 1 tsp Cayenne pepper (optional)
7. Oil for deep frying
1. Into a clean bowl, sieve the Garam flour to get rid of the lumps in the flour.
2. Add some salt and Cayenne pepper and mix in a whisk.
3. Gradually add some water to make a thick paste.
4. Add the Onions and Coriander leaves and continue mixing for about 30 seconds.
5. Place a pan on a flame and heat the oil for about 4 minutes.
6. Slowly take a piece of sliced potato and coat each side with the paste and deep it into the hot oil to cook.
7. Cook for about 7 minutes until they are golden brown and crispy.
8. Serve them hot with your favorite sauce.
Also in Naima’s Kitchen, learn how to make: